After various discussions with Jip, here is a light-hearted selection of “pro moves” that show an affinity with the rulebook you can use to your advantage!
- Using a ball and chain to block your own player with dodge, knowing that with 3 dice you’re unlikely to hurt him or yourself
- Using an apo to turn a KO to Stun
- In a league game, fouling with your best player once you have the win in the bag to keep him safe for the next game
- Dumping off to the player who is blitzing you so that he catches it and can’t score
- Running into the corner when about to be blitzed so the ball scatters somewhere crazy