Some relevant info if you are thinking about voting for me as a Councillor:
- Parish Councillor on Nythe, Eldene, Liden Parish Council from May 2021
- Primary School Governor (Holy Family)
- Secondary School Governor (Churchfields – now Lawn)
- Chair of Wootton Bassett Light Operating Society
- Treasurer of 1st Dorcan Scout Group
- President of the NAF – global board gaming society
- Finance Analyst at the National Trust (2017 onwards)
- Secondary School Maths Teacher at St Joseph’s (2003 – 2017)
- Finance Analyst at npower (2000-2003)
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Economics and Management from Oxford University
- Moved to Eldene in 2002 while working for npower at Dorcan House, which was on the site of Morrison’s.
- Set up the Everything Eldene Facebook group in 2010, the first Facebook group for the area.
- Set up Eldene Residents Association in 2014, which ran until the Parish Council came into being. We organised social events, litter picks, hustings and talks, for example from the police and local organisations.